Marine contracts

Mandatory OSRO certificates at a lower cost

If you have tanker vessels transporting hydrocarbons or other hazardous and noxious substances in Argentinian waters, you will need to provide a certificate to prove to the relevant authorities that you have a contract with a certified local company, which will act as an Oil Spill Response Organization (OSRO) on your behalf. The certificate is also mandatory for bunker calls.

If any of your vessels require an OSRO certificate, you can obtain it at highly competitive rates from vetted and regulated service providers.